Valued Auction Buyer users,
In our continued effort to ensure account security and auction buyer integrity on the platform we have integrated with an EVS system and implemented the service “IdentiFlo”. This service will verify auction buyer users’ identity through a series of multi-choice questions and will block the creation of an account if the information cannot be validated.
Please follow these instructions to review all the steps concerning this new updated process.
1. When signing up, you will be asked for your Date of Birth. This information, together with First Name, Last Name, Address and Phone will be used to verify your identity. Please make sure to provide real and correct information, otherwise the system will not be able to verify your identity and you will not be able to obtain an account on StorageTreasures.com.
2. Clicking the button Continue, the StorageTreasures system will connect with EVS system, through a safe and protected communication, passing your information and retrieving the verification questions.
3. At this point, you will be presented with a series of multi-choice questions (5 questions), through several pages (example on the top image below is for questions 1 to 4; example to the bottom image bwelow is for question 5)
4. At the end of these questions, the StorageTreasures system will evaluate your answers and you will be notified:
4.1. in case the identity verification is successful, you will receive the message below,
and after checking your email address account you will find 2 emails:
- Welcome to StorageTreasures
- Confirm email for your StorageTreasures account
4.2. In case the identity verification is not successful, you will receive this message below:
Clicking “Retry” you will go through another series of multi-choice questions (5). You have only 2 attempts to verify your identity, automatically.
4.3. In case the second attempt to verify your identity is not successful, you will be prompted in a manual verification process. You will need to submit your photo, following below instructions, to Customer Support to allow them to manually verify your identity:
- Clear photo of yourself holding your Driver License, State ID (Provincial/Territorial ID for Canada), or Passport.
- Make sure photo is not blurry.
- Make sure information displayed in the document is legible.
- One photo upload is allowed.
- The maximum file size per upload is 10 MB. Only image files (JPG, GIF, PNG) are allowed.
Please refer to the following examples:
This photo is ACCEPTABLE. It is possible to match the face of the person with the one in the document. First Name, Last Name and Date Of Birth are clearly readable.
This photo is NOT ACCEPTABLE. The face in the photo is blurry; it is not possible to match the face of the person with the one in the document. The finger in front of the ID does not allow information to be read; First Name, Last Name and Date Of Birth need to be clearly readable.
This photo is NOT ACCEPTABLE. The face in the photo is missing, the photo ID is altered; it is not possible to match the face of the person with the one in the document.
5. Once the photo has been submitted, you will receive the confirmation message below.
6. At this point, you need to wait for Customer Support to review your photo and to verify your identity. Once this step is complete, you will be notified through email.
6.1. If you were approved, you will receive 2 emails: Refer to images provided at step 4-1.
6.2. If you were rejected, you will receive the email below:
6.3. If you were asked to provide another photo, you will receive the email below , communicating that the verification process is on hold, the reason why your picture was not accepted, and that a new photo is needed:
The StorageTreasures Team