All items MUST be sellable merchandise in working condition. Before posting an auction, review the PROHIBITED ITEMS list below.
All items in the unit MUST be sold in their entirety. A storage unit cannot be sectioned off and items sold in separate, multiple auctions.
ITEMS TO SELL
VEHICLES, RVs, ATVs, MOTORCYCLES OR WATERCRAFT
Vehicles and other related titled vehicles or watercraft MUST be located at an allowed storage facility. The requirements below MUST be stated in the description field (Unit Appears to Contain):
- Clear title and keys
- VIN/HIN number, year, make and model
- Any visible or known damage
- In working or running order, or any limitations disclosed
- Mileage or hours
- Carfax report
LIQUIDATION, STORE RETURNS OR BULK SALES
Liquidation, store returns or bulk sales may be sold in a Private Seller auction. However, all items MUST be tested and in working condition. Liquidation or store returns MUST be declared on the auction posting, with the statement that the ‘items have been tested and are in working order.’
ITEMS NOT TO SELL
These items are prohibited and CANNOT be sold in a Private Seller auction on StorageTreasures:
- Illegal items
- Food and perishable items
- Over-the-counter, illegal or prescription drugs
- Medical devices that require a prescription
- Hazardous materials or containers
- Expired products
- Counterfeit branded items
- Damaged or broken items
- Defective store returns
- Stolen items
- Documents containing personal information of previous tenants or others
- Empty boxes, totes, containers or bags
- Firearms, ammunition and bump stocks
- Pokemon Cards
We no longer allow the sale of firearms, ammunition or bump stocks in private seller auctions. We will cancel auctions with any of these items for the safety of our bidders, without notice.
We will allow these excluded items only:
- Tables, shelving or stands (used to showcase items).
- Any other exclusions must be approved by Customer Support.
- Exclusions MUST be stated (in caps) in the 'Unit Appears to Contain' field
Example: TABLES ARE NOT INCLUDED in the sale
Article is closed for comments.