It is possible that a bug may be released into the website or app. Our testing team plays a critical role in the quality of our product, but we rely on users like you to help us identify and correct any bugs that may slip through the cracks. If you encounter a bug, please report it using the “Submit a Request” form in the Help Center so that we can correct it as soon as possible.**
Examples of website or mobile app bugs include:
- A button that does not work
- A form that does not submit correctly
- A page that does not load properly
- A website or app that crashes
- A website or app that is slow
- A website or app that is not user-friendly
Please complete the form (example provided below) and we will respond with next steps. If possible, include a screenshot and describe the steps you took to encounter the bug.
Example of a bug report:
- Subject: Button does not work
- Description: The “Submit” button on the contact form does not work. When I click the button, nothing happens.
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to the contact page.
- Click the “Submit” button.
- Nothing happens.
- Attachments: Screenshot of the contact form with the “Submit” button highlighted.
Thank you for your help in improving the quality of our product!