Bid on storage units from the comfort of your home using StorageTreasures.com. It’s easy!
☑Register as an Auction Buyer
It is FREE to view all online storage auctions, but you will need to register and add your credit card to start bidding! If you are looking to save money on every auction you win and get VIP customer service, upgrade your account to PRO MEMBERSHIP.
☑Find Storage Auctions Near You
You can filter your search by unit contents, categories, zip code, state, city name, and facility name. If you type in a zip code, you can set the search radius to how far you are willing to go.
Please remember: Time zone is shown in your local time even when bidding in other states.
☑Bid on Storage Auctions
- There are 2 ways to place a bid. You can place increments of $10 or use our Proxy Bid feature. The proxy bid feature allows you to set your highest bid and let the computer do the bidding for you! This way you don’t have to watch the auction so closely. The system will automatically increase your bid by $10 increments.
- Soft close: This emulates a live auction. Bids placed within the last 3 minutes will extend the auction so that 3 minutes are added to the remaining time.
- If you get outbid, we will send you an email to notify you.
☑Claim your Storage Treasure!
- After winning the auction, You will need to pick up the unit’s contents in person within 72 hours (or less at some facilities) if you win.
- Call the storage facility to let them know you are coming in to pick-up.
- We will charge your credit card a 15% (or 10% if you are a Pro Member) buyer’s premium and a 10% or 5% purchase deposit at the time you win the auction.
- You will need to bring cash or credit card for the bid amount, cleaning deposit, and sales tax when applied.
- Your cleaning deposit will be returned once all items from the unit have been removed.
☑Share Your Stories & Tell Your Friends!